Stage 1
In this stage, I went through the preparation of implementing a character and how to arrange folders in the content browser and make it so everything is easy to find and properly named,
after this I went through adding animations and blending them together as a small introduction into the character implementation process. After this stage was done, I learned how to easily import characters and animations and the process behind blending animations using blend spaces. This is a animation tool used in industry in all the highest production AAA games so it was really interesting to learn about
In this stage, I went through the preparation of implementing a character and how to arrange folders in the content browser and make it so everything is easy to find and properly named,
after this I went through adding animations and blending them together as a small introduction into the character implementation process. After this stage was done, I learned how to easily import characters and animations and the process behind blending animations using blend spaces. This is a animation tool used in industry in all the highest production AAA games so it was really interesting to learn about
Stage 2
In this slide, I touched on importing my weapons into Unreal and adding sockets onto my character skeleton so that I can add all of my assets onto the single skeleton. this was done by importing my weapons meshes i had created and placing them in sockets created on the skeleton.
This was done in preparation of switching visibility of the weapons, to give the illusion of switching weapons.
In this slide, I touched on importing my weapons into Unreal and adding sockets onto my character skeleton so that I can add all of my assets onto the single skeleton. this was done by importing my weapons meshes i had created and placing them in sockets created on the skeleton.
This was done in preparation of switching visibility of the weapons, to give the illusion of switching weapons.
Stage 3 and 4
In these slides it was about setting my blueprints up so that my character can switch out and through my weapons or at least give the illusion of switching weapons by toggling visibility.
I had a little bit of trouble in this part because of the transition times, a few of them did not match the 0.2 time setting so that this meant the character would not change weapons and also fixed my character to one position,
this was sorted out by simply making everything match the 0.2 setting and in the end everything seems to work fine.
In these slides it was about setting my blueprints up so that my character can switch out and through my weapons or at least give the illusion of switching weapons by toggling visibility.
I had a little bit of trouble in this part because of the transition times, a few of them did not match the 0.2 time setting so that this meant the character would not change weapons and also fixed my character to one position,
this was sorted out by simply making everything match the 0.2 setting and in the end everything seems to work fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment