Thursday, 9 March 2017

Stage 5-7

Stage 5 

Stage 5 was about adding together a series of animations to make attack combos in my game this was done doing something called an animation montage, a problem I had when I went through this slide was with the combo initiator and that it needed the setting of 1 when I had it set to 0 and after a lot of going through my settings back and forth, I finally realized my issue and the combos finally work.


This final picture is the fix i implemented to my troubles with getting the combo attacks to initiate.

Stage 6 

In this stage I just copied the blueprint on the slide so that my character would not start attacking until my weapons were switched, making it so that my moves worked properly and no animations were activated until they should have been.


Stage 7

for this stage i was instructed to make special attacks but once i got this blue print combo working i didn't like it and thought it didn't fit with my plat-former like aesthetic and so i decided to keep it to simple attacks as was already set up, this is a decision that even most professional in industry would make since things that are not needed just waste valuable space and memory when activating and this was the same reasoning i had for not wanting special attacks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment