Thursday, 9 March 2017

Stage 8-9

Stage 8

 In this slide I added a 'jump' to my character by just using a jump force which lifted the character and made it look like the character is jumping. 

This step was hard just because it was difficult to match up the launch with the animation but after some experimentation I got it to a point were it looked reasonably okay. This problem was also apparent when creating my boss's jump attack since i needed the boss to be launched in the air as well as forward but after a lot of experimentation i got it to a point in which it didn't look too jarring or out of place.


Stage 9

 This slide was all about making the camera shake, I decided to take this slide out of my game because of the way it looked and I don't think it is worth the memory used for it. it was too jarring and i iv seen this kind of effect in industry developed games but they are the kind of games that are heavily focused on action and combat which is something i didn't want for my level and character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment